Sunday 14 July 2013

Cornerstone (Didcot)

Mummy got a bit excited about going here.  She said she loves the band we were going to see.  There are also lots of family shows although we haven't tried these out.

We sat towards the back of the theatre, which has tiered seats so I could see even over the tall man in front of me.  That meant we could leave quickly when I had to have a shout or the baby felt like a cry.  Mummy thought that was quite handy, although I didn't see why other people would mind me shouting.  Anyway, there is a lift up to the 2nd floor, which is the level for the back of the theatre and a big hallway if you need a run around during the interval (or even the show itself).

The bar has lots of seating and serves a fine glass of milk.  There is good baby changing (my little sister tells me) and plenty toilets - toddlers can't always wait for very long...


Baby / child friendly ratings
Changing: 5/5 
Seating: 3/5 - the seats that flip up and down are really good fun, but Mummy thought it wasn't a great idea to play with them during the show.  
Food: The cafe does lots of yummy looking food, but we didn't try it -watch this space!
Atmosphere: 5/5 - the staff were lovely and offered to find me some coloured pencils and paper for drawing
Overall baby / child friendliness: 4/5 - Can't wait to try the shows for children!

No comments:

Post a Comment